We all need a boast to keep the fire in us burning.
Renowned martial art expert and filmmaker Bruce Lee once said, "As you think, so shall you become." Imagine if every human being thought and believed this simple statement. Many athletes know that statement and make it a part of their work ethic. They understand that if they want to be successful and reach their pinnacle, they ne
ed to constantly work on that mind-set 24/7. Turning ideas into visions, and visions into reality is what Bruce Lee conveyed in this message. This message does not only hold true for the athletic world but it holds true for all professionals world wide who choose to experience a better lifestyle.
While you reflect on the aforementioned paragraph, turn your thoughts to the following motivational tips on how you, too, can become the best you can be by developing the steadfast mind skills need so you can become who it is you choose to be:
1. Choose your destiny Do not allow it to be dictated by poor thinking; set your sites high.
2. Design your strategy for success you need to change your thinking patterns to reflect your new beliefs 24/7, which means there is zero tolerance for negativity.
3. Visualize your intention see it, feel it and taste that it is for you without a shadow of a doubt.
4. Write down your goals write in a journal daily to help reinforce your new thoughts. I have found that when I write it down it is reinforced in my memory bank.
5. Meditate daily on your goals ask God and the Angels to support you and guide your journey because it takes courage and strength to reach your mountain top.
6. Follow your heart if what you are seeking really FEELS good, you know it is meant to be but if you get a check in your spirit, watch out something is wrong!
7. Don't Stop till you fulfill your destiny there will be tough times ahead because nothing worth fighting for ever comes easy.
Now that you are on the right track to boast your flame within and stir a fire of powerful energy, you must be diligent every day. Make time daily to step back and re-evaluate your plan and make adjustments where needed and charge ahead for that day with focus. Remember, Rome wasn't built in a day...and as with any successful plan, you'll need to build your foundation step by step by concentrating on and following your intuitive design. What do you see in your vision? If you are truly serious about reaching it -- stretch out your hands and grab it.You've designed your strategy -- implement it.
Achieving success in life is all about thinking and becoming the change you want to become. Your thoughts must be positive, clear and free from doubt or fear. The more positively you think about happiness, prosperity, and wealth, the closer you become to being that what it is you've alwaysbeen destined to be.