Joy vs. sadness –how do we overcome?
Loneliness, depression, feeling sad–these emotions can be dissolved and removed from your energy field and thinking process when you willingly seek out experiences that will bring you joy or something pleasant to fill your mind and thinking process. It is actually normal to gravitate to negativity because our Ego mind likes to keep us in a state of dependency and control. That is why it is important to be alert and to be strong against the hold the Ego mind has over you. That is also why we must be diligent in keeping our focus on thoughts, ideas and ways that will bring joy into our lives. If you are feeling unable to cope, maybe this is the time to coach yourself and declare that you are stronger than any negative situation. If that doesn’t feel right to you, then I suggest you call in your Power Angels and ask for their encouragement, support and guidance.
Your natural state of being is one of joy and balance with the energy of the Universe. It is only because we allow our minds to slide into negative thoughts that bring forth our fears, sadness and loneliness that we sabotage ourselves. You can let the negativity go! It is a process and one that requires continual coaching. It is time for you to coach yourself daily so as to develop the inner strength and empowerment needed to not just survive but to thrive. It is time for you to trust in the process of life and know that all goodness and wellbeing is yours for the asking. Your body is simply responding to the contents of your thoughts so if your thoughts are continually negative and depressing, guess what--your life starts to become negative and depressing! This is why it is vital for your wellbeing to watch your thoughts and learn how to become the master over them instead of allowing your negative thoughts to control you and your feelings. Once again, you can accomplish this task easily by bringing in your Power Angels. We offer numerous tools to help you straighten your life out, however, if you refuse to take advantage of them, you have no one else to blame.
You can do it. Of course, I will repeat my usual statement—you have to be willing to do your work and yes, it does take effort, but if I can do it, so can you. The major requirement is:
1. Learning to keep your thoughts in check
2. Staying alert at all times—it’s so easy to slide into numbness and isolation. Don’t let that happen!
3. When you feel sadness or a sense of loneliness surface in your mind and heart, immediately do something that will allow you to shift your energy and move back into balance. An example is put on some music that pleases you and makes you feel alive or get involved in a good book that transports you into the world of the characters in the book. It helps a lot. I use my ‘Huggin Pillow’ to help me. When I am down I hug my pillow and I actually feel my Power Angel friends sending me their love.
4. Continue to say over and over again, I trust in the process of life to help me reach my desired results. I can do it!
5. Begin to take some form of action steps that will move you towards your next level of accomplishment and motivation.
Sadness and loneliness is a state of mind and is simply held in place because of bad habits. You are your best life coach! You know yourself the best! Stop falling into the trap of “I can’t do it,” or ”I don’t know how” and START taking control of your life. Life is full of habits—we either surround ourselves with good and fruitful habits or we allow bad habits to take over our minds and our action and slide backward into sadness, loneliness and even despair.
I must remind you that minute-by-minute we are making choices in our lives. Be vigilant over your thoughts. They have the power to make you feel joy or allow you to feel sad. I hope some of these helpful tips will benefit you and encourage you to make some of the right choices for your life. Remember the Power Angels are ready, willing and able to come to the rescue, but you are the one who needs to call them into action. https://goo.gl/J2kSHC
I wish you great joy and peace!
Services and products by Joan Marie Ambrose
Take a look at our Inspirational Messages Page