Do you go through life feeling weary?
Weariness is another word for exhaustion, fatigue or loss of interest in living. I liken this state of energy loss to filling-up your gas tank - we continually need to replenish our gas tank if we want to keep our automobile functioning. The same is true of yourself. You must keep your tank filled with spiritual high-test if you want to perform at optimum.
You may say yes, I am tired because I work too hard and need a break, but in truth, it is not about your work ethic but more about your mental outlook and how you perceive your life. Maybe it is time for you to look into the mirror and focus on your eyes. Go face to face with your soul and be honest about what you see. This is not an exercise in being critical or judgmental but rather a truth serum that will help you see yourself for who you are and what you represent. It is about taking responsibility for your attitude, behavior and the environment that you have placed yourself in as you examine how you have created the story, which represents you.
People often feel fatigue because they resist taking the steps needed to become a champion over their lives. So what does it take to become a champion over your life?
1. Always write you into your schedule. You cannot replenish your energy if you are continually putting out but not leaving time to receive. Agree to create a safe space for yourself and your family. Set some guideline or rules and ask everyone to adhere to them.
2. Be loving to yourself and your family. Life is not about being judgmental or critical but rather about seeking understanding and compassion combined with a sense of caring and sharing. It is a give and take experience where all parties must share in that exchange of energy.
3. It is about expressing love to yourself and others even when you do not feel like it. Say to yourself, I love you when you are right and even when you do something that I do not agree with I will work on seeing your point of view.
4. Don't give into excessive worry or fretting that only fosters negative energy that depletes you - seek to always surround your energy field with positivity.
5. Set time aside for fun every week. It need not be costly; get creative and find an activity or hobby that excites you. We all need something to look forward to that will replenish our energy.
All of these steps will strengthen your resolve, improve your self-esteem and inspire creativity to flow. Weariness comes when we become passive and hidden instead of being involved in every aspect of living. Your higher self is always working to bring forth inspired ideas give hunches, awaken your intuition you can count on it to improve your daily sense of living. I invite you to give it a try and share your thoughts with me. I would love to hear from you.
Joan Marie Ambrose
Services and products by Joan Marie Ambrose
Joan Marie Ambrose